Posting your entry
1. Your entry must be your own work and not be backlinked to enter a challenge.
2. Please link to your challenge entry not your blog as this will enable us to find your card easily. To link to your challenge post NOT your blog link, first prepare your post, click on preview, this will give the link to the actual post in your browser bar, copy this into Inlinkz.
3. Also please include a link in your post to our challenge.
4. Please place your post link and name with Inlinkz under the relevant theme.
5. You may enter more than once if your projects are entirely different i.e 1 card, 1 tag, 1 atc etc
6. We are happy for you to enter as many challenges as you would like to.
7. Challenges are posted on a Friday and last for 2 weeks. Final entry time will be 9.00 pm on the Thursday night (the day before the next challenge is posted).
8. We have had a few people entering artwork that does not meet our challenge themes, these entries will not be visited or eligible for prizes. Please do not waste your time and ours by linking unacceptable artwork.
Please note: Due to the large number of entries we have in our challenges, unfortunately we may not be able to visit everyone to leave a comment, this may include those with word verification or where our design team members are required to join up or subscribe to something in order to leave a comment.
1. Our design team will pick our Top 5 entries for each theme.
2. There will be a first place winner for each theme who will receive £10 of Stamp Man Gift Vouchers along with a blinkie to say they won the top prize.
3. The remaining top 4 can take a blinkie to say they reached our Top 5.
4. Sorry but entries that do not comply with our challenge rules will not be elible for the prize.
Gold Star Award Blinkie
If you use any Aspects of Design stamps in your challenge entries, please take a Gold Star Award blinkie with our thanks for using our stamps! You don't have to be in the top 5 to take the award.
We are doing something a little different, people have mentioned that they don't have time to join challenges, well with ours you will have plenty of notice of our future themes so you can plan well ahead to join in which will make them more relaxed and less stressful. You can plan them to suit your available crafting time, but you will need to wait until the relevant themes' start dates to post them.
We hope you enjoy taking part in our challenges, we love coming to see your work and how you have interpreted the theme. Good luck and have fun.