Tuesday 23 November 2010

Challenge # 10 Anything by Tim, Christmas theme

Hi All

I can't believe the wonderful response we had to the last challenge, I thought I must be the only crafter who hasn't got all their cards done and dusted, but you've proved me beautifully wrong. Beautifully that is with the beautiful entries we had. Over to Jill now to announce the winners...

Thanks Michelle, Michelle is your host for our new challenge and will explain more shortly but for now, later than usual, are the winners of our previous challenge.
 
It was really hard to select from so many entries and the DT were split between possible winners so I have decided to make them joint winners!!

The top prize of £10 of Stamp Man Gift Vouchers this time goes to 2 ladies
£10 each (I didn't split the prize money, lol!)

96 Tracy and 129 Rachel

Please can you both contact me at thestampman@btconnect.com to claim your prizes

Yes, I've failed with decisions for the next bit too, so I'm keeping all of the final 4 that I just couldn't whittle down to 3!

79 Lisa M
61 Janet Wilson
10 Janet
212 Vicky

Well done ladies!  Please take your blinkies from the sidebar:)

Thank you for entering and supporting our challenges, incredible work was shared again!

New Design Team members. 
We did mention last time that Brenda would be joining our DT later but she has already joined us!  Joining Brenda as a newbie this time is Sue, you'll see their brilliant contributions below.  Do visit their blogs to get to know more about them.  Our other new teamie Sarah had a nasty car accident this week, although battered and bruised is miraculously OK.  Take time out, rest and take care Sarah x
OK, I'll hand you back to Michelle now

Jill


Now we aim to test your steadfastness to the winter theme by asking you to dig out your Tim Holtz tackle and start with the art........

So we are looking for Christmas entries that have any Tim Holtz product in the making of them. Wow does that leave it wide open. I wonder how many crafters don't own any TH?, if not we know the perfect place for you to grab a bargain or two (wink wink!) but I'll bet there are quite a few who do!

If you need a little inspiration to get you on the TH trail here are some fantastic samples from the DT

Michelle



Michelle

Michelle Used



and in this one Michelle used










Jill


Jill used:




Lisa used:


Frankie
Frankie used a collage image of the TH stamps and as many of the blue
distress inks as she could!!

Wow!!! hope you're as blown away as I am and that you're inspired to come play at ours!
Looking forward to seeing your entries
x Michelle

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments Jill, I'm taking your advice and taking things easy. Beautiful work here from everyone, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow-The cards shown here are breathtaking! I love the distressed looks and the bleaching look and the papers-they are so beautiful!!! The designs and the TH stamps are beautiful. I don't think I have any of his:( So wonderful to see your inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing projects. bravo everyone - i'm truly in awe of the talents shared here. thank you so much! happy holidays... -tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous inspirational cards and projects DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave us your comments, we always love them from everyone but when it's tim himself, that's extra fab!!

    WOW, that's a really brilliant thing to happen, this week is already off to a great start:)

    Well done teamies, I'm so glad that you and the ladies who have entered the challenge so far have all been able to share your fantastic work with tim and receive such an amazing comment!!

    Jill
    Whose feeling so proud of our DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work ladies, all so individual, great work and what a compliment to receive a comment from Tim himself. Thank you so much for picking me as joint winner for the last challenge, many thanks. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB work from everyone - I can quite see why the man himself felt moved to comment

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the DT have done an amazing job :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed this challenge even though I haven't many TH stamps - if I win then I may get to rectify this!!! :)

    Thanks for tempting me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT examples and WOW a comment from Tim THE man!!

    Well done all ;-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful artwork and fabulous colour choices! - I'm off to make some Christams cards - thanks for the inspiration everyone!
    Tracey C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for choosing me as one of your top 4 last time, ladies, I'm truly honoured.
    Great DT work as always and I've just managed to scrap in with this fortnight's lovely theme.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!