Friday 11 March 2011

Challenge # 18 Mother's day - Floral theme

Good Afternoon all! Time for another challenge at The Stampman but firstly a big thank you to all who entered the curls and swirls challenge, the winners will be announced next Friday so pop back then to check!
We're onto a new challenge today and it is a FLORAL theme, with Mother's Day around the corner its a perfect time to grab the stamps and bits and pieces out.

There is as always a prize from The Stampman themselves so come join in! The challenge runs until Thursday 24th March at 9pm GMT.

The Design Team have been busy bees so I'll hand you over and show you our inspirations!

Vix


Adirondack acrylic paint dabber (Pool)
Distress Stickles (Broken China)
USArtQuest Watercolour Palette (Interference)


Janet

Janet used
Black perfect medium - from shop
I used

10 comments:

  1. Love all the inspirational examples for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving them all, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT samples inspiration flowing will be back with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great samples from the DT and thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun cahllenge and DT inspiration.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few cards on the same post - just so you know the one pictured in Mr Linky is the one for this challenge - its called Pinky Tschaikowsky - hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these projects are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color and florals by the DT. Thanks for a Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards are so beautiful and inspirational! My one problem is that I just don;t know how to do the Mr. Linky. I tried, when I write my post and tried the "Link" area but it doesn't seem to work. If you can show me how, knowing how slow I am with dang computers, I would love to do the links:) I do mention it in my blog always though:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chance to play along to such a wonderful challenge and love the DT work
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!