Friday 25 March 2011

Challenge # 19 - Anything Tim

What a super couple of weeks, eh??? What a popular theme and some GREAT entries...The winners will be announced next Friday, so don't forget to keep an eye open!!!

But hey, I am SO excited because I can offer you even more fabulous fun this time round - well, I think so... it's Anything Tim... that superhero, that really nice man who crafts like an angel (ok, Gaywood, just calm down and tell 'em about the challenge!!!) Get out all your bits and pieces, inks, embellishments and stamps, and show us what you can do that is t!m-like!!! Have GREAT FUN!!!!

Just look at what gorgeousness the DT have come up with... here's mine, and now it's your turn

Frankie

Janet used
Tim Holtz sewing room die
Tim Holtz Haberdashery stamps
Embossing powder clear
Craft stamper button backs downloads adjusted to size and printed in grey scale

Lisa (O)


Lisa used:

Alcohol Inks-Citrus and Pool
Broken China Distress Ink
Black Stazon Ink
Turquoise Stickles
Tim Holtz Urban Chic Stamps
Various bits of hardware from home

Debbie
Debbie Used


Brenda used -
TH Caged Bird die
TH Nature's Moments stamps
TH Tissue Tape
DIs bundled sage, peeled paint, forest moss, tattered rose, dried marigold, antique linen, walnut stain and black soot.
AIs gold (on the cage), pink sherbert and watermelon
Trinket pin


Sue


Sue used:
TH : Timepieces Watch Face
TH: Game Spinners
TH : Game Piece
TH: :Locket key & lock
TH : Grunge letter & block
TH: Embossing folder
TH : Stuff to Say stamp set
Distress Ink : Stormy Sky
TH : Rosette Strip Die
TH : Lost & Found paper

Lisa Sparkle


Lisa used:
Tim Holtz stamps- Mini classics
Tim Holtz stamps- Mini muse
Tim Holtz stamps- Shabby French

Jill


Cuttlebug folder Leafy Branch 


Vix



Vix used (Where do I start lol!)


See, I told you they had done some super duper stuff, so get your mojo working and join us for a fabulous challenge... so looking forward to seeing what you come up with, card, canvas, tag, and anything you fancy
from Frankie and the DT xx



16 comments:

  1. What lovely D.T. projects and this is a great challenge as I love using the Tim quality products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous pieces by the DT, brilliant. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations sooooo much inspiration hopefully I will have time to join in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing projects there - where can I start - dragging out the timmy products now - I am most inspired by the work of the DT -thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super projects from the DT, each one so unique and FAB :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great challenge, I changed my post time to one minute to midnight Thursday as it had been in draft. Must make something else, as I have new TH swirls!! These creations are fabulous!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic creations, at last I have a Tim Thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME DT creations! WOW inspiring Back later with my project!! :0) hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge. I didn't want to come across like a Tim Holtz addict (unlike some, ahm, LOL) so I 'restricted' myself and only added one TH item on my card. How hard was that? Fantastic DT cards, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous DT creations. It was so inspiring I am now a follower!gerri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Really gorgeous DT projects. Thanks for providing such great inspiration for my first challenge entry. Couldn't resist the Tim Holtz theme :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design work pieces.Dont know which is my fav...Entered you challenge for the first time. gerri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pieces from the DT, all so individual and so much wonderful detail, great inspiration. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry I have put the same thing twice
    the first one had the frog as the thumbnail so I did it again (not sure what happend) & now I see it's there twice
    so sorry about that.
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what Fab contributions from the DT. Love that shoe. This was such a fun challenge and I had a ton of fun playing around with it. thanks for the inspiration. Have a great week. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!